The Swedish Aeronautical Institute also offers consulting services in aeronautics.
The aeronautical institute can aid your company in doing aircraft design work any or all of the following design phases.
- Pre design: Market studies, available assets, political impact factors, legal review, ethical considerations, etc... Collecting background data needed before committing on a new development project.
- Conceptual design: Developing a suite of product candidates for design review and following down-select. Predominantly using first principles and handbook methods.
- Preliminary design: Advice on design and verification methods. Computational fluid dynamics, Finite element structural mechanics and electro-optics.
Outside of the design loop we offer services in red team design and critical design review.
For the academic community we can offer the following services:
- Ph.D. thesis defence grading committee members.
- Ph.D. and M.Sc. industrial advisory.
- Research project advisory board members.
- Journal paper critical review.
- Guest lectures in aerospace topics - see more under education.